Just got home from a team meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Everyone was there and we got a lot done.

The SS, Dive boat and Bus are moving forward, slowly but steady.

We are going to update our Policy (SOP) as the one we have now was chiseled out of sand stone and has worn thin. I wrote a big part of it back in the early 80’s.

The letter is going out this week to fill two vacant in-house positions.

The gear inventory is going good. One or two more days should have it as far as reserve gear goes. Then I have to deal with the issue gear.

We are going to rotate all our older tanks out. I’m guessing it will be around 20 of them so that will be a lot of $$. We are also going to send each DUI in for a rebuild two at a time so that will be even more $$. Going to eat up the 6K pretty quick. Most of our suits are 1994-96 vintage so it’s time to invest a little into them.

We are working with DRI on hosting a DR-1 class in the next few months. Anyone close to North Idaho that’s interested, shoot me an e-mail or post something so I can get an idea on how many to plan for.

We have 8 Viking’s that I’m going to double issue. We will get everyone fit into one and two names will be on the suit as a back up or Haz-Mat suit. Yes the bag will include the hose and the Laura Ingles Hat.

Some of the older gear is either going to get dumped or sent to auction.

I even found another cabinet with more toys in it. AWWWWWWWwww, everybody loves toys.

Once I get it done I will post a list of our extra gear.

Gary D.

Gary,

We have two divers that want to take the class. I being on of them. I am going to a SAR meeting tonight and will bring it up to the coordinator. I was suppose to take it last summer but my boy was in the Hospital so I had to miss it. Holy crap! another cabinet full of gear? Must be nice, need some help with the inventory :D

Make that 3 divers. got any more info yet? time place cost ect

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom