Just Passed!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations and welcome to scuba!

Now that you are OW certified you are encouraged to deepen your skills and knowledge with AOW and SRD.

Welcome aboard. We are leaving for Coz on 9/5 at 0900. We will be in the water by 1pm looking at lots and lots of beautiful blue water........:banana:

congrats on passing, i passed yesterday as well, it was a good feeling to be able to change everything in your profile lol, looks like i should have put a dive trip together tho im jealous :D but anyways hope you have a great time on your tripand congrats again on your cert.

Thanks everyone! AOW I'm thinking about for next summer. Rescue diver...well I'll wait to see how much rescuing I need on my dives before getting that far ahead!

Congratulations on the start of your scuba diving career, obsession or whatever you want to call it. And I can understand why your profile says vacation diver since you live in MN. I would expect the water is pretty chilly there. But then again I have some friends who live in the Twin Cities area and they kind of like all that cold and stuff.

Cheers!

Congrats, and welcome to a whole new world of adventure and relaxing.

I also want to encourage you to get as many dives in as possible. Work on your buoyancy....pool's better than nothing.

Congratulations on the start of your scuba diving career, obsession or whatever you want to call it. And I can understand why your profile says vacation diver since you live in MN. I would expect the water is pretty chilly there. But then again I have some friends who live in the Twin Cities area and they kind of like all that cold and stuff.

Lake we certified in was 75 until we hit the thermocline! Had a 7mil suit on and that was ok for the time we were there. Apparently there are some pretty cool wrecks to dive in Lake Superior so maybe I'll have to think about that at some point but that is a whole other level of diving.

I also want to encourage you to get as many dives in as possible. Work on your buoyancy....pool's better than nothing.

The LDS we certified with has open pool hours but only on Friday. I'm hoping to get there at least once or twice before our vacation in Nov.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom