Just returned from dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, each boat has coats, but its 90* out....one person requested a coat in 6 days...

They are still great in a rain storm even when it’s hot out and summer. Used one last month on the way back to town.

Now for the really big negative; I was so disappointed in the overwhelming majority of My fellow Americans there just flat refusing to wear masks in public areas. As guests in Mexico, I just don’t get why people won’t respect the rules. Worst of all, at the airport a group of 10 divers were drunk, loud, inappropriate, cussing, maskless, and loudly proclaiming why they won’t wear them. I was appalled and embarrassed at their behavior and it will definitely reflect poorly on all of the rest of us who want to travel and dive safely. I love the people in Coz and just hate that this group of 10 were such blatant “entitled American’s”.
BE CAREFUL!
I mentioned the same bad behavior on another thread. My posts were deleted and I was threatened by the big bad mods.

They are still great in a rain storm even when it’s hot out and summer. Used one last month on the way back to town.
It never rains on my parade :)

Two years ago, all boats were called back to port because of an approaching squall. We got caught in a torrential downpour. Most people were huddled sitting on the bottom of the boat, facing rear. I didn't see that as comfortable in the waves, and of little help with the colder breeze (in August). I stood and got pelted with the rain. That was the one time I had thought a boat coat would have been nice.

EDIT: I looked at photos, I was there in November, not August. Still plenty warm until the rain.

That was the one time I had thought a boat coat would have been nice.
The reason I always carry a foil blanket.

Wow. The Moderators threatened to pull the plug for you (Doc Harry) for reporting bad behavior? They should remove the post of the guy who claimed that the Europeans were currently behaving badly in the Keys. As people from Europe haven't been allowed in the US for months, who are all these poorly behaving people? We dived the Keys for two weeks, in July, and found it was all proud Americans busting the balls of the dive op and other retailers; who were just trying to obey the regulations (so they could stay open). The real amazing lack of respect came the weekend of the 4th, during the Miami invasion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom