Just saying hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eisos2

New
Reaction score
Hi -

I just found this board last week and thought I'd join in the fun.
Although I learned to dive about ten years ago, I don't get to go out much. Given that I live inland and have a family and dive trips get a little pricey for us.

I never imagined I'd going diving since I'm, in general, not a big water fan (I had a near drowning accident when I was a kid. . . in a lifesaving class no less!), but thanks to an incrediable instructor (who literally held my hand), I follwed through and got my novice certification.

I really enjoy it and wish I could go more often . . . .

Just thought I'd say hi . . . .

Eisos2

I agree diving can get expensive (especially if it's been ten years). You'll probably want to do a refresher course and buy some new gear.
I can't imagine NOT diving - especially for 10 years.;-0
Enjoy the board - I certainly do!!!!
Barb

Welcome to Scubaboard.
I stayed dry almost 25 years after I moved away from the water.
Just got back to it last year, and kick myself for not making the effort sooner.
Make the time to get wet.

Were glad you found us! If it's scuba ... you can find it all here! Lot's of great people too. Perhaps through the board you'll find a new diving opportunity that can make you more regular at the sport :)

Again welcome!

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe..............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom