Just Want To Share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles

Contributor
Reaction score
So far away from the water that it is SAD!!!
Well as some of you might know I have been going to school for pretty much forever now and it has finally paid off a bit. I have my first science teaching position for this coming school year. I am so excited and I just wanted to share with everyone.

You guys have been great encouragement for me. Many of you asked me to skip finals and dive. Hmm...I guess that didn’t help. LOL. Well you guys have been there for me. Someone has always been there when I needed a dive buddy that fit my crazy schedule and someone has always been there to tell me that it does get better Thanks. :10:

Hopefully the new position will give me some flexibility and better resources to make more dives. I miss everyone. Can’t wait to dive.

Congrats. I hope to see more of the ever lovely Winkles in the near future.

That's great Ana!! Can't wait to dive together again. You must be so proud!!!!

Way to go, Ana!! How exciting that you were able to get that position you have been seeking!! Your dedication to your studies is really paying off!

Hope to be able to dive with you soon (after I heal :))!!

Devon sends her congrats too!!

jennifer

Good job girl, is that uncle John in your Ava??

Ana, I'm so happy for you! :dazzler1:

I hope you enjoy your teaching career. May it allow you plenty of time to come out and play with all of your dive buddies who have missed you while you were off getting ready for finals.

Hope to see you soon!

Christian

Congratulations, and welcome to the profession! It's a huge accomplishment to get everything completed (took me forever), and you should be proud of yourself.

wrinkles:
Well as some of you might know I have been going to school for pretty much forever now and it has finally paid off a bit. I have my first science teaching position for this coming school year. I am so excited and I just wanted to share with everyone.

You guys have been great encouragement for me. Many of you asked me to skip finals and dive. Hmm...I guess that didn’t help. LOL. Well you guys have been there for me. Someone has always been there when I needed a dive buddy that fit my crazy schedule and someone has always been there to tell me that it does get better Thanks. :10:

Hopefully the new position will give me some flexibility and better resources to make more dives. I miss everyone. Can’t wait to dive.

Congrats...Thats a great accomplishment!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom