JW Fishers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well.... not sure where to post this or how to go about handling this... the wife and I run an afterschool underwater club (click on the link in my signature for more info) for local kids at her school. We've been getting great donations from dive shops, companies, etc. etc. One of the donations we have received is a $500 gift certificate from JW Fishers. Unfortunately our club neither has the funds, nor the know-how to pursue "treasure hunting" with the kids (Jr. Open water candidates/PADI Seal Team).

So... in an effort to raise funds for the club, we're most likely going to auction/sell/raffle off gift cert. and use the funds raised to purchase mask/snorkels,etc. for the kiddos.

Anybody have a suggestion on how to get the most bang for the clubs buck, while also putting the gift card in someones hand who will use it ( at a good deal for them)? Ebay? Just post in the SB classifieds? I don't even know where to begin, but I know there is a group who would be interested....:confused:

With as much as I would love to have that myself, I would suggest Ebay.

FD

Back
Top Bottom