Kamaaina Rates - Post the best deal you know

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pride of Maui morning and afternoon snorkel/scuba tour is 20% off as well as their sunset dinner cruise.

Kona Dive Company has the same rates as Big Island Divers. Join their dive club and get boat dives @ 50% and 20% off of store merchandise. Nitrox is $10 for 36%!! An added bonus is any of your company gets a discount on boat dives. Great boat with a head!!!!

Last October I went there with friends and they charged me, and I am a local. The guy there said he was new and charged everyone. $3

I was up there with my car last week with my guests and there was a dude sitting there and he said that I didn't have to pay. Maybe just depends on who you get?

Well, honestly, you shove money into a machine. If you refuse to pay, I am betting you are out of there after looking at the view before they can get someone up there to ticket you or tow you...Unless you are using the parking to launch a hike.

Thought I'd mention my Kama'aina rates. With local drivers license, schedule dives ahead of time anytime and it's a 10% discount. Kama'aina "standby only" for AM charters the next day or PM dives the same day is half off regular price, so if I have space available on short notice it's a pretty decent deal for locals. No club to join, but those getting the price gotta have their driver's license in hand.

That Star of Honolulu offers Kama'ania rates for their Whale tours and their Dinner cruises. We went on the whale tour yesterday 48 and change for the two of us without the breakfast buffet. There is also a guarantee, if you don't see whales, you get ticket for another ride out. Oh and your Kama'ania rate covers you and up to 5 additional guests (if they are Kama'aina or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom