Keeping Your Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife's color scheme is yellow. Yellow fins, yellow trimmed mask and wrist computer, yellow highlights on her wetsuit, and yellow tanks. Pretty easy for me to find her in a crowd even when there are others with yellow. Most of my gear is black and dark blue, so I put my initials on my tanks and the bottom of my fins in reflective vinyl. Quite easy for her to see since.

But we usually don't encounter too many other divers except at one quarry we go to a couple of times a year. There are usually several classes going on there and some are rather large. It could be quite easy to get separated at some of the underwater objects as there seems to always be a crowd of divers around them.

So maybe I could do something with electrical tape.
I have every color under the rainbow. White, yellow, green, red, blue, and even black.

So maybe I could use some of that on SWMBO and myself...

I don't think that it would hurt neoprene or air hoses. I just hope that it's waterproof enough not to come off easily. I put it on wire and it stays for years. Heat tends to wear out the glue but I don't think that heat will be a problem in the water.

It probably wouldn't stay on fins unless it was the strap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom