Kentucky Group Trip in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Joe Clark's Quarry or Falling Rock Park in LaGrange, Ky. May 18 - 19. Group trip is with Innerspace from Lexington, Ky. Everyone is invited. Burgers, dogs, beans hopefully the works that Sat. evening. Camp and enjoy. Camp fire to cook on. Probably a grill too. Also a Bon-Fire that night. Joe charges $12.00 a day to dive and $5.00 to camp per diver. I have NO idea what the non diver fees are. Innerspace will have Open Water and Rescue certifications both days. Please come on down and dive with us all day long. Bring you own Beverages and snacks. If anyone needs directions please contact CKHARLAN or BENGALSMGTSUCKS. My e-mail address is ScubaPhillip@yahoo.com. Hope to see everyone there. If you would please, please respond with an e-mail if you are going to attend and chow down with us so we know how many dogs and burgers to bring. Thanks.

Oh Oh can I come?

Count me in and Maybe 2 more I will have to find out. This will be the first dive we do as a group so I hope all the locals will come. We are talking about getting enough people together to try to start our own NDI branch if we can get enough interest.

Come and join us. It will be a blast.

Let me know what you need me to bring.

Chad

Hey...do you guys have a local chapter of the Hammerheads in your area? If not, maybe you can contact their national office. Anyway, May 19 is International Dive-In Day. All around the world, depending on time zones, divers will be getting in the water at the same time.

Check out my post in the Texas section for links for the details.

Thanks Dee,

No we don't have a chapter that I know of but I will check out the other thread.

Come on over to KY and dive with us.

Chad

Thanks Ladydiver.

I hadn't even thought of that but I will get on it.

Chad

I'll be in Mountain Home, Arkansas that weekend, or I sure would try to make it.
You guys aren't very far really. Maybe we could meet at Mermet Someday. It's about 6 hours for each of us I think.
Anyway,
Have fun and be sure someone takes Pics Topside too.

:gorgeous:

I am interested in this trip. I'll just have to see what my schedule looks like when it gets closer. I may be able to get a couple of other divers I know to tag along.

Natasha,

I am sorry you won't be able to make it. We would have loved to have you come join us.

The Mermit trip will probably happen sometime this year. It is too good of a setup not to visit.

Chad

Unit 240,

I hope you can make it. Let bengalsmgtsucks know when you find out.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom