Key Largo gun club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slym

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I am going to be doing some diving in Key Largo next week and saw a gun club on the map, any chance they offer shooting experiances? I'd love to shoot a few different weapons at a range while on vacation.

That is a private club. There are a ton of ranges open to the public in the Miami area.

I don't have any direct experiences with the open to the public ranges in Miami, but a friend of mine used to run the National Armory in Pompano. So it is probably a good place.

Kiffney's MM106, Bayside is a good place and they have several firearms to shoot on their indoor 25 yd range. Kiffney's Key Largo, FL Home I bought my first pistol there. I used to belong to the KL Gun club. Fun place, but bring your own firearms.

Edit=> By indoor, I mean Air Conditioned. :D :D :D

Awesome thanks guys, I'll call around tomorrow. I might have more luck when I go to Northern Florida for Cave 1 if I have time, not sure if I can make it Miami ways. Would love to hit another 100 meter range if possible. Fingers crossed

I have an FFL (guns) and an SOT (silencers, machine guns and short barrel rifles) If you're ever in cave country, let me know what you want to shoot.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom