Key Largo Photos with SP-350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pics, makes me want to head to the keys.

Todd:

Thanks for the pics, my wife and I will be in Key Largo soon and your pics make me ready to go now!

Very nice pictures. Made me miss the Keys. I will definitely go back this summer! :)

Nice pics!....makes me wish I had enough $$$ & Time to go down to key largo.

Some very nice photos. I was in Largo in early march. I think I have photos of that same sting ray and gouper.

Photo on the 'Grove with the flag flying is classic. I have a similar photo.

I'm using a Oly C750 with the PT018 housing. Your photos are so much more crisp than mine. Mine photos seem washed out. Maybe I need a slave-external strobe.

What settings are you using, Doug B? My starting photos were the same (currently just own a Canon A520, but been lusting after something better) and finally figured out it was more letting the camera pick aperture/speed while at a higher ISO...the only thing I was managing was white balance (and poorly, at that :wink: ). If you force ISO lower and use aperture priority mode, set your own aperture (as high a # as you reasonably can, with the resulting exposure time) it seems to do better. All stuff learned here, by the way - there's some good how-to posts, especially from alcina!

I'm looking forward to some additional lighting improvement with an external, but was surprised at the improvement I got already without it...

Nice photos.

Having just started with my SP-350 I am so jealous of the clear blue warm water in your pic's I could die..... Very nice

Back
Top Bottom