Key West Position

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL that's funny, and scary all at the same time

Even if it's a real job, is this the kind of place you want to work for if their first requirement is to "send a photo" ? :shakehead:

Maybe not but it might be the place I want to frequent :idk:

I'm quite sure requesting a photo for this type of position is illegal. Feel free to be sued if you wish, but you are opening yourself up to all kinds of discrimination lawsuits if you don't interview someone who meets your very vague qualifications.

It's called a :troll:....this person does not work for nor own a dive shop. It is some 13 yr old sitting at his mother's computer hoping to masturbate to the pictures that we will be dumb enough to send him......and look at that.......he now has Mike's profile pic to have fun with :vomit:

ugly_man-1.jpg

ugly-men1.jpg

Me and my brother can work for you and we will share in the comissions. Is it possible for us to sleep somewhere in the shop at night when you close. We'd prefer to sleep in the indoors instead of our current set up..

LOL, keep em coming, that's hilarious

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom