Kickapoo state park Danville, IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MgicTwnger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone ever dove there? I'll be out that way on Sat. 7/31 and will be looking to get out of visiting my wife's relatives by diving there that afternoon. Anyone want to help rescue me? :crafty:

MgicTwnger:
Has anyone ever dove there? I'll be out that way on Sat. 7/31 and will be looking to get out of visiting my wife's relatives by diving there that afternoon. Anyone want to help rescue me? :crafty:

Talked to a LDS in Champagne this spring. They do their training at Haigh Quarry if that's a hint. The guy at the store said visability is horrible there.

bradb21:
The guy at the store said visability is horrible there.
It's gotta beat looking at my in-laws.

MgicTwnger:
It's gotta beat looking at my in-laws.

Why don't you just ship her there in a box with holes in it and come up to Haigh, you know you wanna!

CD_in_Chitown:
Why don't you just ship her there in a box with holes in it and come up to Haigh, you know you wanna!
Mabye you and I could go in togeather and get a deal on boxes. :crafty:

I checked Kickapoo out last Saturday. There was no one at the ranger station, so I couldn't register, and no divers at either of the dive sites, so I took a pass. Pretty place, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom