Kidde Compressor leaking bad and won't fill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SentinelAce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have had this unit only maybe 7 months. All of a sudden it's spitting out oil as you can see in this video. Does anyone have any tips on how I can fix this? The only thing that has changed was I added more Jet oil like I always do.

leakpic.jpeg

hes the guy but I suspect it the valve in the head together with the rings either way I think its a tear down

hes the guy but I suspect it the valve in the head together with the rings either way I think its a tear down

I am just doing a few things for testing before I ship this to him. If i remove the whip, it works fine and doesn't spit any oil. I am wonder in the whip is bend as a tank fell over with the whip connected before this started. I have ordered a new whip. Hopefully that solves it.

I don't think that is is a whip problem as that just means you have no back pressure

I don't think that is is a whip problem as that just means you have no back pressure

I am going test today before I send to Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom