http://www.diveheart.org/

Kimber T-Shirts and Gifts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget - people -

Today is the last day... :D

I am still waiting on mine. I think it should arrive today. Hrmmm, maybe I will be the first to post with a pic. :D I can beat out Almity and Neets, hehehehhe.

I should get my stuff on Friday!

Mine should arrive any day now. I purchased the stamps too.

H - the IslandCowgirl

I see the stuff went from UPS to the postal service. I'll probably never get it now. :D

fairybasslet:
I see the stuff went from UPS to the postal service. I'll probably never get it now. :D
It's this kind of negative thinking (and posting) that makes postal employees take heavy caliber weapons, copious amounts of ammunition, and backup weapons on their rounds.
I guess it's just as well that even .50 caliber machine gun rounds only penetrate 6 feet of salt water.

ours is in production and eargerly awaited.

i can imagine Neet now flying over what she named Pinked Winged Falls!

i also got the stickers for our dive tub

Tom Winters:
It's this kind of negative thinking (and posting) that makes postal employees take heavy caliber weapons, copious amounts of ammunition, and backup weapons on their rounds.
I guess it's just as well that even .50 caliber machine gun rounds only penetrate 6 feet of salt water.
Nah, they usually go postal on their co-workers. And if you ever had to actually to INTO a post office to get something done, you'd understand why.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom