Kind of a neat milestone.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be still my beating heart.

Yes, Joe, I have noted your many recommendations for the French Quarter and have put that on my "definitely" list.

Not sure about the night diving but intend to at least snorkel Chankanaab with my non-diver wife.

And definitely already addicted. Was dreaming last night about variations on my giant stride entry :)

(.... back after a long weekend of diving....) Hi y'all!

Jimbo - just had to stick my oar in here... if you have the opportunity to night dive in such good conditions, go for it! I have yet to do a nice night dive with good viz and am really anxious for it to happen soon. Only problem is the weather over here has just turned bad so no more diving for a couple of months... :( I'm not complaining about the viz as it is definitely 'character-building' to be in white fog melting into blackness but it would be so good to be able to actually see the marine life at night.

MHO... :)

Beginning to get suspicious, you and Gasman been gone for a while :wink:

Ah, night diving; to do or not to do...that is the question. Gotta admit, the idea is a bit intimidating. We'll see. :)

Hey Jimbo... don't you be starting any rumours about me and Gassie now - he's in Canuckland and I'm on the other side of the world in the Land of Smiles! LOL... But hopefully the reason for Gman's silence lately is because he has been doing some Canadian diving finally (brrrr :cold: ).

I agree - the thought of doing your first night dive is intimidating, but if what Joe says is right (and Joe is usually right :p), the waters off Cozumel are perfect for it. What I wouldn't give to be able to night dive over there...! Anyway, whatever you decide to do, I am sure you will have a ball. Very envious of you having access to so many varied dive sites from the US.

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom