KISS Sidewinder CCR for sale/Shearwater HUD and Petrel $5500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rusty762

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This KISS Sidewinder has just over 40 hours on it and is in excellent condition. It has a Fischer cable with a Shearwater Petrel OC/CC Trimix, it has a Shearwater HUD hardwired into the head also as a Secondary. Edd Sorenson helped me put this together and it has the parts he sells when you take a class with him like the Manual ADV block with Swagelok QC6 for plugging your off board gas in. The current O2 cells were installed in February of this year, does not include wing or oxygen cylinder. Asking $6750 I have a brand new set of LP Faber steel 50's I am selling also. Email me any questions, thanks for looking!

upgrades:

Shearwater Petrel OC/C Trimix $1200

HUD to the secondary display port $1080

Syntactic foam lining, black coating with insulation $350.00

Manual Add block Diluent/off board plug in with MiFlex hoses $1250

Bung plugs for both canisters $75

KISS sidewinder wrangler bag $75

KISS Sidewinder travel bag $50

Attachments

• IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 602
  • IMG_4050.JPG
    IMG_4050.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 679
  • IMG_4053.JPG
    IMG_4053.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_4049.JPG
    IMG_4049.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_4055.JPG
    IMG_4055.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_4057.JPG
    IMG_4057.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 526
$4590 stock brand new base price. I think Ill build one out to suit my needs. Price is too high imo.

$4590 stock brand new base price. I think Ill build one out to suit my needs. Price is too high imo.

Thats great info thanks, The off board add block parts and HUD alone will add up to more than I am asking.

Retail from KISS. Sure. But your valued price on the HUD is a used NERD1. And $1250 for a dil mav. Ouch. A delrin triple block is $400ish new. A single dil mav without hose, qc6, and shut off is only $185.
Golem Gear Manual Injection Valve for Diluent
Good luck with your sale. Just think your a bit high.

The problem is that at this level, almost none of us pay retail for anything. So to see this at near new retail cost, it's not likely to sell quickly.

I wasn't going to say anything. I hinted on the other forum.

I wish I had caught Forrest's rig that he sold.

Hello,
Is this unit still for sale?
Cheers Bruno

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom