KIWI in USA, Monterey Bay, Ca Kiora Folks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SurvivalD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all divers and wanna bees.

I’m a New Zealander that now lives in California, Monterey Bay.

Recently decided to take my leasure diving to more serious heights (depths?) So now the thoughts and questions are developing and have found this forum very helpful. Sometime hard to sift through the crap but mostly just great advice from divers from all over , and mostly from the more experienced.
I look forward to posting some questions and hopefully in the right areas of the forum.

Welcome to SB and Cali! You're in a good area for diving even though I have never been down there. Plan on diving down there June 9th with another ScubaBoard member! New Zealand is a beautiful country though and I hope to get back out there again one day. Good to meet you!

Thanks man. I made a few post already, well replies, and a couple were not well received haha. I mentioned a few experiences i had on a recent trip to thailand, a couple of resident thailand divers took it personally i think. Oh well.
I get back to NZ every year. Love it there.
When you come down I know a few good spot, don’t mind giving you some beta. Give me a message closer to the time. On you tube, look up The Metridian Fields , Monterey bay. And the Canyon in Point Lobos dive spot. If you want to go deep that’s the place. Shore dive with 2600ft drop off.

Welcome to SB where you can spend your surface intervals with fun and joy.

Don't forget to support your Recompression Chamber there in Pacific Grove (by donation or volunteering if you can) -one of only two Chambers here in the US on 24/7 stand-by for primarily Diving Accidents & Casualties only:

Pacific Grove Hyperbaric Chamber – Providing Medical Treatment Since 1966

The other chamber on 24/7 stand-by is located down here in offshore Southern California on Santa Catalina Island:

Location > USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber > USC Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom