Klein Curacao - Lions Dive & Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkaelin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Heading back to CUR in Jan for a week. Allwest/Gowest first part of the week. The last two days of our trip staying at Lions Dive. They schedule their weekly trip to Klein while I am there subject to getting 10 divers. Would love to hear from anyone who has taken the trip to Klein for diving. The trip is all day, 8:30-4:00 and sounds a bit like the 3 tank safari day trips I have taken in Provo or 2 tank trips to West Caicos which I have thoroughly enjoyed.

I would also welcome any tips or suggestions from those who have stayed at Lions Dive.

Thanks. TK

I have not done Kline as it is an all day. Perhaps this year. As far as lions we stay across the water at Royal. There is good diving right from your resort. Also, I can say there is plenty to do in the vicinity - off the resort. Lemoncello's was very good. We always do a meal at sea side terrace walking distance. And the restaurants in the Mall (right next to Lions Dive) are OK. Will you have car or only walking? Some restaurants pick you up as well.

We will have a car. It also looks like I read the dive schedule incorrectly the Klein dive is another day. Will likely shore dive at Lions or do a boat dive.

Top tip, Check the wind and weather conditions on Windguru or whatever app and if it looks like low winds and try to get to the far points of Klein Curacao or alternatively the Eastpoint trip. Awesome and unique diving if the conditions allow you do it! I believe Dive Charter Curacao are a little more flexible with their schedules than some of the other shops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom