Knife for Axiom i3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick-H

New
Reaction score
I've recently purchased an aqualung axiom i3 and was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent knife that could mount to the integrated grommets?

Nick

The Deep Sea Squeeze lock mounts to the grommets perfectly and even comes with the mounting kit that you need. As far as knifes go they have served me well for years.

Thank you Skooter. I'll have a look at it.

As a side note. The Deep Sea knives are often / now called Wenoka. You will have better luck if you search for Wenoka.

I love the Wenoka's squeeze locks, great product that stays sharp, locks in tight, cleans up easily, and best of all has a very flat profile.

Sent from my IPad using Tapatalk

The Deep Sea Squeeze lock mounts to the grommets perfectly and even comes with the mounting kit that you need. As far as knifes go they have served me well for years.

Skooter is absolutely right. Aqua Lung designs their BCD's with a special place for a knife. You'll notice that your new Axiom i3 has two grommets above the i3 lever (see image: Aqua Lung SeaQuest Axiom i3 Scuba BC 312370 with reviews at scuba.com). These are designed to fit the Deep See (also known as Wenoka) knives. The Squeeze Lock knives work the best. Here are a few that we have in stock: Deep See Squeeze Lock Stainless Steel Dive Knife D47530 with reviews at scuba.com and Deep See Squeeze Lock Titanium Dive Knife D47530 with reviews at scuba.com

Congrats on your new Axiom i3 by the way. That is an AWESOME product and you'll have it for years!

Cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom