Knock Knock. Anybody Home?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well?

( At least you aren't like X-Black selling before you have something, but this is a little unnerving...)

i'm waiting
I just got an email telling me no one had bought anything under my "account" so my income is zero. I assume this is a test of their sales/audit/commission software. Tantalizing.

If the phone doesn't ring, it's me! :D :D :D

Chris just got back from Taiwan, where he caught the Asian creeping crud and is spreading it this weekend at Beneath the Sea.

Let's face it: this is a huge endeavor. It's going to have a few snags along the way. It will be awesome when he gets mostly finished with it.

If the phone doesn't ring, it's me! :D :D :D

Chris just got back from Taiwan, where he caught the Asian creeping crud and is spreading it this weekend at Beneath the Sea.

Let's face it: this is a huge endeavor. It's going to have a few snags along the way. It will be awesome when he gets mostly finished with it.

yeah...i have high hopes for Chris however, i would have like to have just some of the gear on hand by now. it's really hard to sell something that isn't there yet!

Hi guys! I get that they are not selling yet, but I don't get why the pics and descriptions aren't up on the website... I'm sure they have the option of putting that up without having the 'add to cart' option too.

And yes @NetDoc, I used to consult on manufacturing in China. Let's just say that I don't envy the guys at @Deep Six because things can go astray quite quickly if they're not careful (contact me if you need any advice! Hehe)

P.s. The frustration comes from wanting to see and contribute to a great concept btw, hope the Deep Six guys get that :)

I had a long, long conversation with Chris this past week. They are on track... just not on our time line. As was mentioned, there's a big container headed this way with Deep Six's product in it. We'll just have to be patient.

I had a long, long conversation with Chris this past week. They are on track... just not on our time line. As was mentioned, there's a big container headed this way with Deep Six's product in it. We'll just have to be patient.

Thanks for the update! :)

fins and regs added to the site it seems. anybody know the buoyancy/sizing for the fins and if the 2nd stages are reversible?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom