• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Koh Tao is... Death Island!

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by FettSolo, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divemaster No.1

Divemaster No.1 Angel Fish

# of Dives: 5,000 - ∞
    More rubbish from Ian Yarwood, i wonder what his real problem is with Koh Tao.

2. Ian Yarwood

Ian Yarwood Banned

# of Dives: None - Not Certified
    Is it not extraordinary that people with a financial interest to abstain from mentioning dangers on Koh Tao, do in fact abstain?

My main agenda ScubaWithTurk, is to make people aware of dangers on Koh Tao. I am fully aware that many people, both Thai and Westerners are keen to cover-up serious problems. Many of them post on this forum and on fora based within Thailand.

It is also fascinating that many of the people who makes excuses for Koh Tao do not point out that they might have a business or employment on the island. However, they will go to great lengths to shoot the proverbial messengers, which is one of the messages in the video above.

One should be extremely wary of anyone posting on this forum who tries to convince new travellers that Koh Tao is no more dangerous than anywhere else. They are dead wrong.

3. Divemaster No.1

Divemaster No.1 Angel Fish

# of Dives: 5,000 - ∞
    Well there's certainly someone dead wrong around here, and he looks like a fat vampire.

4. Ian Yarwood

Ian Yarwood Banned

# of Dives: None - Not Certified
    What a frightfully clever thing to say. As if to prove my point, you have provided yet another example of "shooting the messenger."

5. ScubaWithTurk

ScubaWithTurk Bubble Blowing Buddha

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    So according to your failed logic, I have something to gain from this? All I see is you posting at best, half-truths and a video I am guessing you had made to “back up” your false claims.

This thread should really be closed as it offers zero value.

6. chillyinCanada

chillyinCanada Solo Diver Staff Member

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread Closed

Miyaru and Jay like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.