Komodo & Lembeh Oct-Nov (+Seeking Buddy TwoFish Nov.)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Acoel

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

Thanks to everyone for their contributions! I have sought advice here for a while, but not posted.

I am headed to Labuan Bajo then @ScubaJunkie for October, then staying at TwoFish for a week and some in early November. Trying to keep myself composed until then.

My plan is to arrive in Bali a little while beforehand; de-jet-lag, find some tasty seafood, and explore. Not much time in between LBJ & Lembeh, but I will plan for some time before and after in each area. Is there anything I must do in or near either of these areas? While with these dive operations? Obviously I hope to find strange and foreign (to me) creatures, so please also feel free to suggest rare finds, or share stories. (...like the time I was the only person of my group to see a lone hammerhead in Roatan)

South Sulawasi looks nice, but my mind probably thinks it is much closer than it actually is.

I would love to explore into Ambon/RA, but I am also keen to dive PNG & the Philippines & beyond, so I have to stop eventually. I will just have to come back... Maybe with a boat...

Also, I am looking for a buddy/ies for TwoFish Lembeh for Oct 31st to Nov 8th.

Back
Top Bottom