Komodo Sep 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video! What camera and filter?

P

Most of it took by Sony a6300, only some took by my wife canon g7x.

We saw some manta on the surface before we jumped into the sea. Unfortunately all gone away when we dived.:(
Actually we encountered manta in this trip, but i didn't take it as manta are too far away from us.

This is one part of komodo dive trip. I'm still working on the rest of it.

Thank you guys like my video.

Nice video! What camera and filter?

P

No filter. I use manual white balance most of the time. Just used 2800 lumen x2 video light sometimes. Video light not that helpful when the current is strong like komodo.

Wow , beautiful video, thanks so much fro posting .

Wow, congratulations Kuris, amazing video :)

I wish I could see it in 4K, I'm already stunned by the colors and details in 1080.

May I ask what gear you used and if I can share on our social medias ? Feel free to tell me your name so I can credit you if you're fine with it :)

Have a great day !

Fred.

Wow, congratulations Kuris, amazing video :)

I wish I could see it in 4K, I'm already stunned by the colors and details in 1080.

May I ask what gear you used and if I can share on our social medias ? Feel free to tell me your name so I can credit you if you're fine with it :)

Have a great day !

Fred.

Thank you so much u like my video.
Most of the footage is being from my mirrorless Sony a6300, just some from my wife's camera Canon g7x. We are still beginners on u/w video, just a few dive trips before.
My real name is Kuris. From Hong Kong, one of the most polluted city. we have nothing in ocean, just rocks and rubbish. TT
Of course you can use/ share my video if u like it. We r making video of different cities, dive sites, trying to show our home, our ocean. Telling more people how does it look like and our home still not that bad. We r helpless of our own city, try doing something show how our home looks like, showing something not on the map.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom