KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snorkels don't prevent a malicious attempt at an intentional roll off by you know who.

I'm sure there are allot of things your instructor is keeping back from you.

I'm sure you have not been warned about cave finger and how to perform the Spiderman move on a crowded line. :coffee:

Curb feelers...I like it!!

The KPP has been deserted by a long standing loyal memeber. :missing: Yes, its Dave. Dave and Isabelle have arrived in Texas, are settling in and enjoying 90 degree temps. :whatever: He did tell me that he is preparing rooms for all of us as we speak. Ok I made that part up. On the bright side, all the dive gear arrived safely.
Keep in touch you guys, will miss ya! :cheers:

Dave??? Dave who?? OOhhhh, that guy that made killer tacos?! I always wondered what his real name was. I heard everyone call him other names but never Dave. Wasn't he a hand diver too? :)

Last edited:
Dave and Isabelle have arrived in Texas, are settling in and enjoying 90 degree temps. :whatever:

Better than here. I have 2 students this weekend & we'll be lucky if the temps make it to 60 degrees. Those poor students are going to freeze their butts off. The water temps have this last weekend were already down to 73. Brrrrrr......

They say he is in Texas. You know the state of steers and ___rs.

Back
Top Bottom