KPP Slackers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jen, I have realized where the true power lies. I have become a turncoat and am now on your side. We will conquer these haters.

(The rest of you please don't reveal that I'm really a spy. Tee hee hee. We'll get her now boy's):dork2:

We never got her before?? :confused:

I can tell you where she isn't..FRP. I think she is afraid of water. :wink:

You two ass clowns couldn't hunt your way out of a paper bag...

That being said...

I hear it's supposed to be in the 60's next weekend....anyone up for Joe's??

You two ass clowns couldn't hunt your way out of a paper bag...

That being said...

I hear it's supposed to be in the 60's next weekend....anyone up for Joe's??

60s? What "next" weekend do you mean? Next April?

60s? What "next" weekend do you mean? Next April?

No, NEXT weekend..."Supposedly", it's going to be in the 60's!

Doesn't matter to me even if it isn't...I have a dry suit and long dive parka! :D

Just need Lou to build a nice fire!

No, NEXT weekend..."Supposedly", it's going to be in the 60's!

Doesn't matter to me even if it isn't...I have a dry suit and long dive parka! :D

Just need Lou to build a nice fire!

Indy weather say's it's only gonna be 40. Probably only a couple of degrees warmer at Joe's. Lou would have to build a BIG fire.

Don't forget guys that she does have that coke addiction. This might be where she is getting "60 degrees for next weekend". Or it could be some code word from her alternative life style.

I am trying to get a group together for Pennyroyal sometime. I know they are "closed" but with 6 divers they will open.

Count me in. Tammy might round up a few divers also.

Don't forget guys that she does have that coke addiction. This might be where she is getting "60 degrees for next weekend". Or it could be some code word from her alternative life style.

I am trying to get a group together for Pennyroyal sometime. I know they are "closed" but with 6 divers they will open.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom