Closed Kraken Hydra 2800 WSRU Dive Light (Flood/Spot/Red/Blue) - Like New

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich-D-Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Great light, but I am selling it because I can't get three dives out of the battery. All of the local dive trips in California are 3 dives. I am switching to a Big Blue that I can trade out batteries. This light has an internal battery you need to plug in to recharge. Great if you are only doing one or two dives. Flood/Video light is 110 degrees and Spot is 15 degrees. Great natural color on flood for video. Three power levels for each light. Red light would be great for lobster hunting but I don't do that any more. Not sure what the Blue is for. Paid $500, but I see that the current price at Bluewater Photo is $350.00. I'll take $250.00 including free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. I do not have the original case. But light and charger in mint condition. I've done maybe 15 dives with it.
IMG_0855.jpg IMG_0854.jpg IMG_0860.jpg IMG_0859.jpg IMG_0856.jpg IMG_0857.jpg IMG_0858.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom