For Sale Kraken Hydra 5000 Video Lights **SOLD** $475 each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MantaV

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling my video light setup. Two Kraken Hydra 5000-WSRU video lights, two spare batteries (so 4 batteries total), and dual handle flex tray. $500 per light, $75 per battery, and $100 for the tray. Buy the whole kit and I'll knock $100 off, so $1,150. Cost me over $1,800 new. I have less than 10 dives on the setup and everything is in great condition.

Shipping to USA only and PayPal.

Thanks!

-Vilnis

Kracken_zpsrwqexytw.jpg

Any reason for not wanting to ship to your close Canadian neighbours ? :)

Im looking for two of these lights right now. I’m ok with your asking price. I don’t need the tray. I created an account just for that purpose, but I can « authenticate » myself with you via email if this is excessively suspicious to you...

Regarding international shipping, I just didn't want to get stuck with high shipping costs, tariffs. and complications from some countries. I'm okay with Canada. That's where these lights were manufactured after all! When you buy stuff from the US, do you normally have it shipped with UPS, FedEx, or US Mail?

I have sold the spare batteries and the tray, but do have the two lights left. That includes the cases, batteries, charger, ball mount, YS mount, and spare o-rings.

Let me know your address or zip code and I can get a shipping quote.

Back
Top Bottom