KubiStore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi:
Anyone order from KubiStore? How long before order gets here to US?
Thanks.

They only ship by DHL, it's expensive. I had bit of a moan about the shipping costs £32 for a few P rings to Japan, he agreed to send by normal post at my risk, it took about a week to get to Japan. DRIS are dealers, talk to them.

I've had really fast shipping from KUBI UK to US. Expensive but worth it for me. Try to order some extra things or see if someone else needs something so you can pool the shipping costs.

Hidden Worlds diving in Cave Country stock their tank bags. You might contact James or Marissa on Facebook and see if they are ordering anything soon.

thanks guys.

I ordered mine from kubi uk dealer max something or other shipping time was amazing. I'm still wrapping my head around it it left the UK on Thursday and it was on my doorstep in Wisconsin on Friday. I think the time travel through the time zones may have had something to do with it but still blown away how fast it was.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom