Kudos to DSS!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BB1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Felt the need to post a BIG thanks from me to DSS!!

We have a few DSS rigs in our family here in Australia - yep halfway around the world from DSS.

The innovative differences on DSS equipment like the elastomer inserts etc really made the products stand out for me and the pre-sales support from Tobin is beyond excellent as we have all seen here and on other forums - I think my whole education on buoyancy has come from Tobin and we never dive overweighted thanks to that!

Now I have had a small issue with the outer shell of my doubles wing and sent it back to DSS for inspection and repair.

Not only did they fix it right up, they also sent it back to me (very quckly!) completely FOC - now THAT is great after sales service and is why I have bought a lot of DSS equipment and will buy more in the future!

Thanks again to Tobin and everyone at DSS!

You have stumbled onto a gem in the scuba world. A company that makes a great product, backs it up with service, tries to sell with integrity only what the customer needs (often going to great lengths to talk them out of products they dont need) and offers an encyclopaedic knowledge to anyone who asks, regardless of whether they are a customer or not.

As long as I can, I will buy from DSS.

Felt the need to post a BIG thanks from me to DSS!!

We have a few DSS rigs in our family here in Australia - yep halfway around the world from DSS.

The innovative differences on DSS equipment like the elastomer inserts etc really made the products stand out for me and the pre-sales support from Tobin is beyond excellent as we have all seen here and on other forums - I think my whole education on buoyancy has come from Tobin and we never dive overweighted thanks to that!

Now I have had a small issue with the outer shell of my doubles wing and sent it back to DSS for inspection and repair.

Not only did they fix it right up, they also sent it back to me (very quckly!) completely FOC - now THAT is great after sales service and is why I have bought a lot of DSS equipment and will buy more in the future!

Thanks again to Tobin and everyone at DSS!

I've had the same experience. Not only did Tobin talk me out of spending money for things I didn't need from him, he sent some F.O.C. replacement rubber fasteners after I had destroyed one of the ones that came with my rig.

Rest assured that I will buy from Tobin whenever I can.

DS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom