Kudos to Due South custom charters Pensacola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

insitejp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Had a good experience with this outfit today and thought it should be shared. Seas were questionable but the Captain took us out to the passage and took a vote as to go or no go on our dive. There were a few divers on the boat that werenew to diving, so we opted to not go to our original dive destination. The Capt. said we would try to to go inland a bit and do a dive around the jetty and we would not be charged for the trip. We did the dive and it was terrible, but still had the chance to get a dive in. We then went back to the dock and off loaded our gear. Some of us ask him if we could at least cover some of the fuel. At $4.75 a gallon it is the least we could do. We covered his fuel and provided a tip. Went to the shop MBT Surf and Dive and had lunch while we were getting our tanks filled. I ask how much I owed for the tank fill and he told me to not worry about it. I did go to the register and pay for the fill. Again it was the least I could do. So with that said, If you are ever in Pensacola, FL and want to dive with a top notch outfit I highly reccomend Due South Custom Charters. The Captains name is Dalton Kennedy and his mates name was Steve. Their number is 850 565 7247. He runs a 6 pack 26' Glacier bay Cat that rides smooth on the water. Their website is WWW.duesouthcustomcharters.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom