Labor Day weekend @ Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn, this trip is costing me a fortune! Took the scuba van in for a couple of tires and an oil change, even though it didn't need it wright now. The complimentary safety check turned up some issues:confused:....between the new gear and the scuba van I'm into this trip for $1200. :shakehead:

After this trip down, I may have to buy new shocks again. I just got new ones in the spring. I've currently got 12 scuba cylinders in my car for a total of about 600lbs & tons of other gear. Can you say "low rider"?

...on the road again....

Thanks to every one there for a great day of diving and hanging out with friends. Today was one of the more educational days of diving that I've ever had.

Special thanks to:

Tammy for bringing my new cylinder and reg

Wally for diving with me and teaching me tons of useful info.

Chris for the great deal on the dry suit and diving with me

Kenny for the last dive and trusting me in the drysuit to go a little deep. (Sorry for being the one to get cold first) Thank God I was dry but I could have used a little something under the drysuit.

Last edited:
It was a fun day! Did you get any rain down there? The storms chased me all the way to E-Town after I left Saturday night.

It was a fun day! Did you get any rain down there? The storms chased me all the way to E-Town after I left Saturday night.

It still hasn't rained a drop at my house, 25 miles from the quarry, but on the way home, I drove through a storm that slowed me down to 30mph. It p1ssed and poured on me for about 5 minutes.

I don't have a clue what they got at the quarry. :confused: They may have got a thunderstorm or it could still be dusty. Screwy weather, for sure.

Yep Bob, you do need something under that suit than just skin!

The thunder storms all the way up the parkway to E-town were intense, then nothing, then intense. I finally gave up on the cruise control....

Darn, I was close to posting some more suits for sale today, including another Imprex! I guess I'll just go out to the garage and get under the scuba van and admire the new tie rods!

And a nice cool breeze. Slept like a quarry rock. :)

No problem Bob. I would much rather talk and help where I feel comfortable. Just trying to keep you safe.

And a nice cool breeze. Slept like a quarry rock. :)

No problem Bob. I would much rather talk and help where I feel comfortable. Just trying to keep you safe.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for the OOA (OOG) drill that you gave me. :D Made me glad the I went to a 5' hose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom