LaCeiba 12 hours and 25 minutes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tone

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
...on my way, any recommendations, ie; dive op, rooms, restaraunts, bars, etc....?

laCeiba....Get a ground floor room...the elevator is small, slow, and goes out frequently! They serve an excellent breakfast, luch is OK but very slow and treat yourself to dinner in town. If you're diving in the afternoon, Ernestos is within walking distance and you can get served in time to catch the afternoon boat.

Dive op...Caballito del Caribe I keep trying the others and keep going back to Luis and the great DM's

Restaurants.....Ernestos, la Choza, La Parillo, French Quarter, Santiago's, and too many more to mention. The restaurants in town are way better than those at the hotels.

...everything you mentioned about el cid la ceiba was as advertised, slow elevator, room on 1st floor etc...
All 1st floor rooms near dive op are time shares now, tried really hard to get one, no luck, stayed in tower on 10th floor.
ernesto's was good, fast service. ate at restaurants in town, el cid expensive, not that good.
dove with aquaworld, hotel onsite, not bad, could have been better....

The inquirer, "tone", has already returned from his trip.

Who are you advising?

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Back
Top Bottom