Lake Diving - Bodensee, Walchensee, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I may be traveling to Bavaria/Southern Germany in August and I'm very interested in some lake diving and also earning my PADI Dry Suit and Altitude certifications. I've been having trouble finding dive center information for this region, though. I'd much prefer to plan ahead rather than pack up my gear and point the car toward the water. I'd also be interested in planned diving trips/tours depending on the dates. Can anyone point me to an active Dive Center in the region that may be able to help me out? Thanks!

If Munich is not too far for you I can recommend Dive Center Paradise DCP - Dive Center Paradise - ALLES FÜRS TAUCHEN

They organize trips to lakes in southern Germany and Austria every weekend. The trips are from beginner level to advanced tec dives. They also offer a lot of courses (even in English, as far as I know). Contact them at info [at] divecenter-paradise [dot] de and they should be able to help you out.

I have done a few courses and trips with them and it’s definitely the best dive center I have ever seen.

Hello OrinSafai
If you like to dive in the lakes in the foothills of the Alps, you may go to Switzerland. Because of law it's easer to diver there. In Germany many lakes are prohibited.
For diving in Switzerland, have a look at: SWISS DIVERS | tauchen in der Schweiz (Translated Google Translate)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom