Lake Effect Divers, Next Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver32

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The next meeting of Lake Effect Divers will be April 16 at Zebb's, 1890 S. Clinton Avenue at 7:00. Hope to see you there!

We'll be there. Looking forward to it!

Unfortunately, I will be in California that week for work (The worst part is I probably will not get any chance to dive while I am out there).

Unfortunately, I will be in California that week for work (The worst part is I probably will not get any chance to dive while I am out there).

There you go again............putting work ahead of diving. :wink:
You should have told them you had a previous engagement. :wink:

Have a good trip Mike :D

Ok Gang, who is coming. Please PM or email me so I can give a heads up to Zebb's if we have another large group. I'm Looking forward to getting together again.

By The way, I brought the boat home today! It should be ready to go by the meeting so we can discuss some dives for those brave souls willing to brave the cold water!

Dan

We'll be there. I just got my 400gm Thinsulate undergarment from DUI the other day, so I'm all for getting some dives in!

As of now, it looks like 13-14 people attending!!! Including some new attendee's!. Welcome jmyabeer!(Jason and Marga). We look forward to meeting you.

Almost time!

I'll be wearing my black "Grand Bahama Scuba" t-shirt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom