Lake Jocassee update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had 63 on the surface and 54 at the Junk on Saturday, vis was so-so.

Any updates on temps from later in May? I'm thinking about going this upcoming weekend.

Yesterday 51 @ 110', obviously much warmer shallower.

hey, let me know when you're going diving damnit! and last weekend we had low 70's at the surface, low 60's at 20 ish ft, and mid 50's at 30 ish ft. my dive buddy didn't want to go any deeper

We may have met underwater recently.

Anyone been there lately? The last time I was there was June, and the vis was bad--looked like a lot of algae. With all the rain in recent weeks, how is the vis?

Anyone been there lately? The last time I was there was June, and the vis was bad--looked like a lot of algae. With all the rain in recent weeks, how is the vis?

Yesterday, below the rising algae, vis was very good in the trees @115'.

Last edited:
Yesterday, below the rising algae, vis was very good in the trees.

I think we may give it a go Saturday.

I've been avoiding weekends unless I can get there before 8:00 AM, but I just took 4 weeks off due to an eye problem. Yesterday, I was the only diver there.....word must be getting around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom