Lake Lanier Dive Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikerault

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am going to be talking to the Corps about the possibility of sinking a boat or two near West Bank Park at the 40-60 foot depth along with some other items (concrete pipes, maybe a car, who knows? Whatever I can get!) to make it more interesting for divers.

Anyone want to help?

Mike

Here is a link to my site, I have put a page up (no donation button as I don't know what the Corps will require) I hope maybe we can get the Corps to use some of the stimulous money to help us out...

Dive Lanier!

Mike

Here is a more complete PDF document on the idea, consider it a "staw man" document and please comment! Any ideas of costs and such I would be happy to hear!

http://www.scubamage.com/files/lake_lanier_scuba.pdf

Mike

Meeting at the Starbucks at Highway 9 and Mansell Rd on 30 July 2009 at 7pm. I hope to see you there!

Mike

I will be meeting with the Corps on Friday, August 7 at 10am. Any feedback on the proposal would be helpful! Anyone who wants to tag along, let me know!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom