Lake Travis 7-18 early am. dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bladesmith

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Any one up for some early morning dives on Friday. I have a knife show in Round Rock Friday thru Sunday. The show does not start untill 1:00 Friday. Thought I could get a little bit of diving in before the show on morning. Thanks Richard

No one wants to skip out of work on Friday and Dive???:D

I'm sure we all do, I know I do:D

But I skipped work for diving a couple of fridays ago, don't think I could skip out on a friday morning this week, and friday afternoon you'll be at knife show:(

Mack is one of those millionare dive shop owners, so he can probably get off to dive easier than I :rofl3:

Mack im driving in from College Station. I can be there around 8:30am. Im up for anything, The only spots on Travis I have dived are Mansfield and Windy Point. Richard

I am tied up friday morning, But, where is the knife show at in round rock?

The Central Texas Knife show will be Friday thru Sunday. At the Williamson Hotel and Conference Center ( behind the Wingate hotel) Ive been going to this show for 8 years, its a great show. Its all custom and antique knives. If your into knife collecting or knife making stop buy and say hello. Richard

Back
Top Bottom