Lake Travis (Tax Day)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjknobles

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So once again I was out at Mansfield this morning with the UT class.

I know those of you who haven't gotten out to the lake yet are probably tired of hearing about all of the GREAT viz and conditions ... but they continue. True the viz wasn't quite what it was last week or Sat ... but it was still great. Any day at Travis when you can be down below 90' and not need a light because you can still see everything from ambient light is just amazing. The thermocline is still there ... and is definitely noticeable. When ascending from depth it almost feels tropical once you get above it. All in all it was enjoyable ... I enjoyed it, the students enjoyed it ... hell even the fish enjoyed it (maybe) :wink:

Awesome. I guess that is one way to reduce stress on tax day. I heard Windy Point has had unbelievable viz too.

we'll be out there all weekend teaching classes....so i hope so. hopefully all the students wont muck it all up. haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom