Lanier WBP 9/25 Cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

m7scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just got off the phone with the Marietta DS verifying the cleanup this weekend. They plan on meeting at 11:00 on Sunday 9/25 at WBP to do a cleanup. Don't think that I'll be able to make it, but wanted to put the word out here for anyone else that may be interested.

I'm going to be down in NFL, or I would definately come out. We will just get our own clean-up going one of these weekends.

Matt

Corigan:
I'm going to be down in NFL, or I would definately come out. We will just get our own clean-up going one of these weekends.

Matt

Let's plan a day to do it. I'm in after Oct.16th.

Jeremy

October is pretty booked up for me with baseball, scouts, honey do lists and lastly a cruise at the end of the month. Maybe we could plan something for mid November.

scubaPT:
October is pretty booked up for me ... Maybe we could plan something for mid November.

Sounds good to me. I re-enact Civil War battles and October is one of our bussiest months. Nov. would be great.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom