Large glass Dome Options for Natuicam N120

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking for a large used glass dome (8" or larger) for split shots for a Nauticam 5dmkIII/mkIV housing with N120 port. I'm attempting to compile a list of compatiable domes to wait and watch until one comes up at the right price. Are there any other domes or manufactuers that I should add to this list? Are the classifieds on this site and Ebay the best places to watch?

Zen 8"
Zen 9"
Zen 230mm

Nauticam 180mm Dome Port
Nauticam 230mm dome
NAUTICAM N200 250MM

Aquatica 9.25-inch Glass Mega Dome Port (not sure if there is an adapter for a Nauticam housing)

If your budget (and luggage) is flexible enough, there's this option: Custom Over/Under Ports - Matty Smith Photo
This is pretty neat. didn't know it was possible to order a 17" dome that's super cool. Beyond my budget but a good resource to have in the back pocket and to know what's out there. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom