Closed Last 2 G250 second stages

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a G250 second stage for sale. It's been fully serviced including flow vane C clip. I updated it to S-wing poppet. Cracking at .9-1". Cosmetically I'd give it 6/10, it's not bashed up but has scratches etc, I cleaned up the face plate a bit, please see photos. Price is ¥13,000 (@$120) shipped tracked and a service kit. Message me if interested. Cheers.

972BDA01-0DFB-47D4-83FC-AF97ADF31F32.jpeg
AE7E8A85-DB8D-41DE-8589-FE71691FDF2E.jpeg
93068A56-B0B8-4723-B5C2-63F075109E74.jpeg
3D4C9B7A-8C3A-4EAA-B794-5A0D1F6F83BC.jpeg
7AB619ED-F65C-4BAF-A9C4-6F52565CF571.jpeg

If I only could justify just one more, but no. >sigh<

I finally have one showpiece and my workforce. That puppy will be gone by morning's light (USA)...

That is a rare piece that needs to be dived.

If I only could justify just one more, but no. >sigh<

I finally have one showpiece and my workforce. That puppy will be gone by morning's light (USA)...

That is a rare piece that needs to be dived.

With no job and things not likely to change anytime soon I can see all my regs going save my Conshelfs. G260s are moving closer to the chopping block as each day passes.

Take care Dennis.

So sorry to hear, S.

Peace.

email me

Hard times for many, and for some their life. It's horrible. Got a wee one, he's only 5 and oblivious to it all, I'm trying to shield him from it and just do my best to provide by any means possible, push comes to shove the Conshelfs will go to. There's always another old reg to be had.

I love my 250. It would be great to have another. Alas, this is probably my last year of diving, and it looks like, based on world status, last year was my last year of diving. I was hoping to go out over 1300, but 1292 will probably be my number. I know that's not a huge number but it's my number. Only came close to dying once. :) It wasn't my fault. I promise. :D Good luck with staying ahead of the wolves. I wish I could help you.

Cheers - M²

i wonder if the mods would consider setting up a scubaboard pawn shop where you could get your stuff back in a year or so.

Back
Top Bottom