Last Breath movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With deep-sea diver sounds

"Deep-sea diver" has a rugged masculine connotation in sharp contrast to speaking in a Donald Duck voice. :)

It is interesting that the sounds produced by gasps, burps, and flatulence are about the same as in air. The perception of sound by divers in Helium environments is also unchanged. I always found it interesting that vibrating of the vocal cords was effected so much more than ear drums.

I've watched it twice already (once to show a friend) and the boyfriend has put a ban on watching it again when he's around. Between it and my casual mention of panicked divers, entanglements, and embolisms when someone asks "but the bends are the most dangerous thing, right?" he's already been considering hiding my gear from me!

I've watched it twice already (once to show a friend) and the boyfriend has put a ban on watching it again when he's around. Between it and my casual mention of panicked divers, entanglements, and embolisms when someone asks "but the bends are the most dangerous thing, right?" he's already been considering hiding my gear from me!

:D That's a good one ! Not seen the movie yet, but read the story a while ago : hairy :eek:, makes you think...

Hey, and you snatch your rattling last breaths
With deep-sea diver sounds
And the flowers bloom like
Madness in the spring

Is someone calling me? I thought I heard my song.

Just rewatched this movie... on a big screen with no distractions, absolutely enthralling even the second time round.
Very good POV camera work interspersed with actual event footage really does take you right into that world... the silent inky blackness of inner space!

Back
Top Bottom