LAST MINUTE - SAVE >50% OFF - Egypt Red Sea - Blue Horizon Liveaboard - November 6-13, 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cordelia

New
Reaction score
Was traveling with a group of 5 in their 30’s. Only I had to last minute cancel due to personal reasons. Looking to sell my spot, looking to sell for 50% off. My loss is your gain :wink:
There is also another liveaboard spot I’m selling on Nov 1-4, 2023 in the Red Sea.

BROTHERS, SAFAGA & ELPHINSTONE

Price: ~675 US$ Save >50%
Dates: November 6-13, 2023
Boat: BLUE HORIZON

Currently you have YOUR OWN ROOM
But there is another bed too if you have a friend interested in buying that spot.
Please DM for more details. :)

The award-winning M/Y Blue Horizon is our flagship fleet vessel and the benchmark for all other Blue O Two vessels to follow.
With a contemporary and stylish feel, M/Y Blue Horizon takes Red Sea liveaboard diving to a whole new level and is truly deserving of the title 'Best Liveaboard' in the Sport Diver awards, as well as 'Liveaboard of the Year' awarded by DIVER magazine.
With a large dining area, a totally separate sky lounge with a state-of-the-art entertainment system, a shaded deck area, and a sun deck, there is always space to relax and enjoy the beauty of the Red Sea.

Included:
  • Cabin C10 Classic Twin shared accommodation. YOUR OWN ROOM!
  • Air conditioned
  • full board meals
  • dive package
  • air tank fills
  • Free Wifi
  • Tech diving friendly
  • AIRPORT TRANSFERS in Hurghada

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom