Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should have a much clearer picture in 3-4 months time.
My money is on Thailand because she has a lot less cases and much smaller population than Indonesia. Unless Indonesia is really giving priority to Bali on vaccination.

HKG/HKT return in Nov by HK Express is HK$1,522.00(US$190.00, 7kg hand carry only).

HKG/HKT return in Nov by HK Express is HK$1,522.00(US$190.00, 7kg hand carry only).
You need my new Mikron to make that carry-on limit!

Just confirmed 3 dives tomorrow on MV Mandarin Queen at Racha Islands for B3500. They recently saw a guitar shark/ray there.

You need my new Mikron to make that carry-on limit!

Just confirmed 3 dives tomorrow on MV Mandarin Queen at Racha Islands for B3500. They recently saw a guitar shark/ray there.
Reg go to check bag, too bulky and heavy to carry. Not allow as hand carry to Philippines(my favourite).
If I am going to Koh Tao I will just bring a 3mm full suit, 2 dive computers and a mask + simple clothing. Never exceed 7kg. Dive operator there will provide everything inclusive in the diving rate.
Diving around Phuket do not give my adrenaline rush! Koh Lanta and Similan are much preferred(my experience)

Reg go to check bag, too bulky and heavy to carry. Not allow as hand carry to Philippines(my favourite).

Diving around Phuket do not give my adrenaline rush! Koh Lanta and Similan are much preferred(my experience)
Maybe it's my age but I don't dive for adrenaline rushes anymore...just the opposite actually...to relax and maybe see a few interesting things. In fact, my fav diving is muck diving and there isn't much adreline in that, unless you step on a stonefish. I've done the similans liveaboard thing a couple times and the diving can be very good (much better than the local Phuket day-dive sites). However, you pay a premium and I've been there done that and I really don't fancy sleeping on a bobbing ship again for up to a week. I much prefer going out for the day and coming home and eating at a nice resto and sleeping in a comfortable (non-rocking) bed. I've never dived Ko Lanta area...there is a boat doing a 4 nite liveaboard next month to that area. Bali and the Philippines are my fav places to dive...so much variety. Of course Sipidan/Mabul is tops too.

Back
Top Bottom