Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Double digit cases in Phuket yesterday.

Damn it!

Up and down is to be expected as long as there is no sudden unexplained surge.

The main issue is the Thai New Year celebration(Songkran) next Mon and the consequences in couple of weeks.

Up and down is to be expected as long as there is no sudden unexplained surge.

The main issue is the Thai New Year celebration(Songkran) next Mon and the consequences in couple of weeks.

Good point

There was no celebration last year.

Thailand Coronavirus: 30,869 Cases and 96 Deaths - Worldometer

I believe there is NO Songkran celebration this year as well.
Thailand declared a state of emergency on 26th Mar 2020 and curfew went into effect on 03rd Apr(lifted in July).
They were doing very well until end of Dec when there was a huge surge in infection mainly from the migrant workers from Burma.
However, there is a sudden increase over last few days mainly from Bangkok.

Thai ‘Hi-So’ elite blamed for new virus cases forcing closure of clubs

Fingers crossed.

Passport to prosperity

At least within the Kingdom.
Have to start at home first and whether it will work overseas is another matter.
I have no intention to travel outside Thailand until the pandemic is truly done, and all testing, quarantines, and other related corona virus restrictions have been removed. Lucky for me the diving is pretty good here.

You should take the advantages that there are very few tourists around to push up the prices. And also you can contribute some to the local economy wherever you go.

You should take the advantages that there are very few tourists around to push up the prices. And also you can contribute some to the local economy wherever you go.
That's exactly what I've been doing for the past month in Phuket and continuing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom