Lauderdale Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltblue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello

I'm coming down to Lauderdale for three weeks from the 26th of this month until the 15th of next. I'll be staying on a boat that I'm working on but purchased a 12' RIB to "play" on while I'm down there. I'm taking the owners out the middle weekend but other than that, my time is my own. I was wondering if there are any good wrecks in RIB range. I'm not opposed to other good diving either. It's going to have a 30HP on it so it should move pretty good. I'm actually staying on the new river but I'd be more than happy to make a stop or have you meet me at the marina I'm staying at for a "local guide" or two that want to dive. I'll be traveling all day Sunday but otherwise I'll be checking in here. I wouldn't have a problem doing days during the week if anyone wants to play hooky from work or doesn't work days. PM me or post here and let's see if we can't hook up.

Thanks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom