Lawn mowing season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Lawn mowing season has begun for me already. So far I have worked two days and only have about 30% of my lawn mowed. According to my pedometer I have walked 12.25 miles to get that 30% done:11: I may do more walking than diving this year:D

Anyone else started on their yards?

I absolutely refuse to start lawn moving season before diving season! :no:no

One of the many benefits to living in southern California... summer is the dry season. Besides, here on Catalina few of us can afford to have real lawns!

and dont forget to use your Scotts Lawn Builder :D (scotts employee here)

ive only ever seen hubby pushing one of those things once in all our years, even got a picture to prove it!
get someone else to do your lawn.. more dive time then

I killed mine. Made the yard self reliant.

I killed mine. Made the yard self reliant.

well a good wog would just concrete it...like my dad did, like my hubbys dad did.... like their dads did before them :D

Nah, this rock doesn’t come with dirt. Rather amazing how $5,000 20 years ago bought such little dirt.:shakehead:

I scrape up trowelfulls and save them in a bucket until I decide where to put it.

I kinda like all these hot colors, fruits etc and living things in general. Besides, what I pay for water and all that free stuff! Haven’t watered the yard for years.

But then, there is all the cutting back. What does well here on it’s own, does very, very well.:D

My mower is called Roundup.

I use cattle for most of mine:D, but the yard is done with a reel mower :dork2: . If the grass gets too overgrown then I do have a major weed wacker as tstorm calls them:D

Back
Top Bottom