LBTS Hibiscus St. or Euro Jacks August 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef, are you referring to LBTS or the Euro jacks?

So far my girl and Fisheyeview are voting for LBTS Hibiscus St for Sat morning 8am show 830 go. And maybe Blue Heron Bridge round 4pmish...

Reef, are you referring to LBTS or the Euro jacks?

So far my girl and Fisheyeview are voting for LBTS Hibiscus St for Sat morning 8am show 830 go. And maybe Blue Heron Bridge round 4pmish...

Hmmm, I suppose that I could be talked into doing both.

Or breakfast! :rofl3:

It's been a long work week for me ... but if I can get up and going early enough I'm in for LBTS Hibiscus. If I can't though, I'll be waiting to nab your parking spot when you're done!!

Beth

We are driving down tonight. The plan is to do LBTS in the morning, and then we will gladly do Blue Heron in the evening with the group.

Look for a Nissan Titan w/Georgia plates, and say, "hello".

Where do you park when doing Blue Heron? I was looking, and didn't see anything obvious. Thank you...

Plenty of parking at Blue Heron if you get there early enough before the tide changes.
The only parking problem is when the LDS's have classes meet there for their dives.
Then there are few parking spots to even stage you gear because the students take all the spots.
Personally, I'd be a good Do Bee, stage my gear close to where the divers all meet up, then pull my car further away and let someone else use the spot.
Unfortunately, not everyone thinks the way I do.
Regardless, it's a nice dive......it's nowhere closwe to LBTS but a nice dive just the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom