LCRA Archives presentation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlislere

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Great job Jeff, LCRA staff and anyone else involved on the LCRA Archives tonight. Thanks for your efforts on an informative and enjoyable presentation.

WOW what an outstanding presentation and interaction with the divers and panel.
I gleaned so much valuable information about Lake Travis and the historical value of what we see underwater. The crowd was really the wealth of dive experience in our area. It was so good to see all those divers together in one place. What a night.

I have the 7 minute long version of the shaker plant underwater video here:

I am so glad to have been there to experience the history and listen to everyone's questions. The icing on the cake was the SONAR images of lake travis provided by UT applied sciences lab.

What a night we had together.

Thanks for the memories.

:D

It was a good day and I am glad that everyone feels it was time well spent. I got a lot of comments that started with "I dive a lot out there but had on idea...". That makes me feel like it was worth the effort.

What a GREAT turnout! It was double what I expected.

Speaking of the sonar images - did anyone manage to get a copy of those PDF files to post here? I would sure like to see them...

Hey thanks Jeff and all involved in setting up and presenting the great program last night, I will see the Shaker Plant in a new (but still green and brown hue) light.
Great work and Thank you,

Paul

Ugggggggggggggggg!

I got so caught up in stetting up my new gear, I totally forgot about that presentation.

:dork2: :idk:

Want to dive Shaker Plant? Space is available on the Sunday charter for those that have not had an opportunity to dive this historic site. Thanks to Zinc, Kvalve, Tlessard and Ianr33 for laying new and improved line for touring the site.

Send a reservation request from Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba! Our Business is Taking a Dive for the Sunday charter if you want to come out this weekend.

ARe you back in Austin?

Will be back Saturday afternoon. Finally got internet at the condo. Next trip to Bonaire would be at Buddy Dives. Sand Dollar is good for dropping your stuff and diving. Buddy Dives is a much nicer resort overall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom